With the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, you can earn a one-time cash bonus of $200 when you spend $500 on purchases during the first three months after account opening.
Not many cards offer this level of perks! See why we’re highlighting the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card below.
Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card allows you to earn unlimited 1.5% cash back everyday for every purchase! Some cards limit how much cash back you can earn, or offer a higher percentage cash back but for only a few specific categories. Because the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card offers unlimited 1.5% cash back for every purchase, every day, you don’t have to keep track of any caps or rotating rewards categories! And because this card has a $0 annual fee, it’s a great option for those looking for a low-cost rewards credit card.
Unlimited 5% Cash Back on Rental Cars and Hotels Booked With Capital One Travel
In addition to the unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day, the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card allows you to earn an unlimited 5% cash back on rental cars and hotels booked through Capital One Travel! (Terms Apply.) Through Capital One Travel, you can find helpful travel tips, search thousands of deals for great prices, earn extra rewards, and more. With no limit to the 5% cash back on rental cars and hotels booked through Capital One Travel, this card is great for both travel and every day rewards!
$200 Cash Bonus
With the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, you can also earn a one-time $200 cash bonus when you spend $500 on purchases during the first three months after account opening! This $500 target spend is easily achievable for most individuals, especially when compared to other cards that typically offer an intro bonus only after spending thousands of dollars. With this one-time $200 cash bonus, you are getting another 40% on the first $500 you spend within the first three months!
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card has unlimited 1.5% Cash Back for Every Purchase, Every Day.
Introductory APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers
If you’re planning on making some large purchases, or if you want to transfer debt from a different credit card, you’ll want to know about the intro APR for the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card. This card offers a 0% Intro APR for 15 months for both purchases and balance transfers, with reg_apr,reg_apr_type APR thereafter. With a 0% Intro APR, you can focus on paying down debt or paying off purchases without having a large interest expense! And because of the unlimited cashback this card offers, it has great long-term value in addition to its intro APR. There is a 3% fee for balance transfers made during the first 15 months after account opening, but even so, you’re likely to save on interest with a 0% intro APR!
The Perks Keep on Coming
As if having unlimited cash back, a one-time cash bonus, a $0 annual fee, and a great intro APR wasn’t enough, you can also enjoy as much as 6 months of complimentary Uber One Membership statement credits through 11/14/2024 thanks to the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card. Some perks of having an Uber One Membership include $0 delivery fees, discounts on orders and rides, and other exclusive benefits! The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card also has no foreign transaction fees, which is great if you’re planning on traveling or making purchases from online vendors that are outside of the United States.
Annual Fee: $0
Unlimited Cashback: 1.5% Cashback on Every Purchase, Every Day. 5% Cashback on Hotels and Rental Cars Booked through Capital One Travel (Terms Apply).
Cash Bonus: earn a one-time $200 Cash Bonus when you spend $500 on purchases during the first 3 months after account opening.
Intro APR: 0% Intro APR on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 15 months, then thereafter.
Other Perks: No Foreign Transaction Fees. Six months of complimentary Uber One Membership statement credits.
Other Great Rewards Cards
We love the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, but it’s always good to compare your options! Check out these other amazing credit cards below.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Intro Offer: 75,000 miles if you spend $4,000 within the first 3 months of account opening
- Rewards: 5x miles on Rental Cars and Hotels booked through Capital One Travel; 2x miles on Everyday Purchases
- Other Perks: Miles don’t expire for the life of your account, and there’s no limit to the amount of miles you can earn. Get up to a $100 credit on a Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® application.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Intro Offer: 60,000 points when you spend $4,000 during the first three months after account opening
- Rewards: 5x points on travel when you book through Chase Ultimate Rewards®; 3x points on dining; 2x points on select other purchases.
- Other Perks: Trip Cancellation & Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, and Lost Luggage Insurance.
Citi Rewards+® Card
- Annual Fee: $0
- Intro Offer: 20,000 points when you spend $1,500 during the first three months after account opening; For a limited time through June 30, 2024, earn 5 ThankYou® Points for $1 spent on car rentals, hotels, and attractions (excluding air travel) when you book through the Citi Travel℠ Portal
- Rewards: 2x ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for up to $6,000 annually, then 1x after the cap has been met; 1x ThankYou® Points on all other eligible purchases.
- Other Perks: Recieve 10% of your points back after you redeem for as much as 100,000 points per year. Every purchase is rounded up to the nearest 10 points.
Is now the right time for you to apply to a Rewards Credit Card? If your credit score is considered good or excellent (typically in the 670 to 850 range) and you haven’t applied for new credit recently, you could be missing out on awesome cashback rewards and intro bonuses! Learn more about rewards credit cards today!
Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of any bank, credit card issuer, hotel, airline, or other entity. This content has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of the entities included within the post. The content on this page is accurate as of 2/16/2023; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.